Through working with RC, not only has our content exceeded expectations, but his knowledge of social promotion and content coordination took the results to a new level.Brian Watson
Serious growth — delivered
There are countless ways to generate revenue from your customers.
I leverage every single one of them.
Pages tailored to specific campaigns and objectives. Plus continuous A/B testing to improve conversion rates.
Across all channels (Google, social media etc.). Targeted at audiences in every stage of the buyer’s journey. Optimized daily.
Scripts for ads, explainers, tutorials, promos, crowdfunding, and more.
Onboard new customers. Engage with and upsell current customers.
Custom content strategy that funnel visitors toward conversion.
Custom-coded from the ground up. Design, development, and ongoing mgmt.
Companies spend $20,000+/month to handle these tasks in-house.With uncertain results.
I use frameworks, formulas, and templates tested and perfected over 10+ years to deliver serious growth for my clients. At a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time marketer, copywriter, and developer.
I only take on a few projects each quarter—so every client gets my full attention.
Prefer to tackle your growth marketing in-house?
These are the tools I use to generate millions for my clients. Reference this page as you build out your growth strategy.
Design & Development
- Sketch and Photoshop — Photo editing
- Balsamiq — Mockups
- Webflow and WordPress — CMS and websites
- Hover — Domain registration
- Flywheel — Hosting WordPress sites (Webflow includes hosting built-in)
- Flywheel Local — Local site development tool
- Adobe Illustrator — Graphic design
- Firefox Developer Edition — Browser for testing
- Atom — Text editor
- Hotjar — Analyze on-screen behavior
- Google Analytics — Web traffic, sources, etc.
- Google Optimize — Create A/B variants of landing pages
- Adobe Premiere — Video editing
- Animoto — Stripped down video creator, mostly for social media ads
- Vimeo & YouTube — For video hosting. YouTube offers better SEO benefit. Vimeo provides a better UX
- Sprout Social — For clients who require advanced social metrics
- Buffer — Social media scheduler
- Hootsuite — Social listener
My blog is also a useful resource for tips and strategies
This email showed up in my inbox the other day — from a SaaS company whose product I use on an ongoing freemium basis: “Hey RC, we notice you haven’t upgraded to Pro yet. Would love to know more about your reasons why. Mind taking a short survey?” Spoiler alert: I...read more
How to sell the experience of being a part of your world.read more
How to use articles to funnel visitors through every step of the buyer’s journey.read more